Sunday, 17 April 2016


Never did I thought that we will come so long. Now that I have sat down to write about The Surbhi in my life. I have sooo many sweet memories of you. You have been an angel in my life. You stopped me from going down that stupid road which would have made me a totally different person, and not the good one I must say. 

You know its believed that your school friends are the one who will stay with you through out your life and that its the true friendship. Either that is not true or we are an exception to it. You mean the world to me. I love you.

And the best thing is the free food that comes with you. I never get it when am with anybody else. And I can eat as much as I want (You dont judge me for it). I have a list of places prepared for when you are going to meet me (and a menu for it too :p ).

You know my trip to Patiala was awesome, I never got to the part of thanking you for having me and I never will, Its not worth just a Thank You. You love pampering me and I love it; I wish I could also pamper you someday. I am a bit of Monika (a bit of her) and you are my Phoebe (you have the purest heart).

I want you to know that am grateful to have you in my life. Your presence means a lot to me. You cant begin to imagine how much I wanted to be with you today. I was so jealous of all those people who will get to be with you today, But I dint have any choice but to let that slide after hearing the happiness in your voice.

I wish you all the happiness and success. A very happy birthday my princess.We are celebrating it when we meet. Until then, Have Fun Baby and Do not miss me too much and I will try not to miss you.


HAPPY WALA BURDAE.





No comments:

Post a Comment